Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

#101 Try on wedding dress at Miracle Mile



Ok, so technically this didn't happen on Miracle Mile. And technically, I didn't try on any wedding dresses myself. And of course, I'm not engaged.


But, all that aside, I went this week with my friend H. to a bridal shop in South Florida and she tried on wedding dresses for her fast-approaching marriage date. So, I had to blog about it, not just to revive this blog. But also it was really special moment to share with my friend H. and another friend C. The three of us went together.


Of course H. looked beautiful in every gown, and she found just the right one.


I guess the original idea behind this list item is that Miracle Mile in Coral Gables is known for its wedding dress shops. There are at least half a dozen in the span of a mile. Priscilla of Boston. David's Bridal. And my favorite, Pronovias.


When I walk down the street, it's always fun to window-shop and day dream.


I still can't imagine trying to decide which dress is "the one." Though I do have to say one thing: Lace, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment